Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week of May 23-27, 2016

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!

Countdown to the last day of school: 5 days!

I can't believe this school year is coming to an end. It has been such an amazing adventure with all of you. I truly enjoyed being your teacher this year. This class in particular has meant so much to me. I remember many of you from 4th grade and you're already going to become 8th graders. (oh my gosh I feel so old) Anyway, all of you have grown so much and have had many improvements throughout the year. Thank you for entertaining me on days when I felt stressed out, and thank you for making me laugh when I needed it. 

We have the next 5 days to go and we have so much left on the calendar.

REMINDERS:
MONDAY: AWARDS CEREMONY 9:30 AM @PACOZARATE
TUESDAY: HAMILTON PLAY
WEDNESDAY: 8TH GRADE PROMOTIONS
THURSDAY: TALENT SHOW!
FRIDAY: HOMEROOM SOCIALS!


No comments:

Post a Comment