Monday, February 6, 2017

Week of February 7-10, 2017

5th Week of the 4th Six Weeks!

I hope you enjoyed your extra day off this week, I know I did! It was a much needed extra break, but now it's time to get back to business. We will continue this week with inequalities and I will occasionally throw in some equations as reminders of what we did last week. 
Remember, your six weeks test will be next week, so please if you feel you need a little extra help come in during lunch for clarification or ask specific questions during class.
Also, I want to stress that attendance is very important, and if you have to miss school be sure to make up the work for the day. If you missed the introduction to a lesson, I will want to see you during lunch to catch you up to speed. (you don't have to stay the whole time only as long as it takes me to brief you on what we did the day you were out)

REMINDERS:
Six Weeks test coming up next week
Turn in missing/late work
Thursday: RMS kids that I need please stay behind


             Image result for inequalities                                       Image result for inequalities

No comments:

Post a Comment