Thursday, May 21, 2015

Week of May 25-29, 2015

FINAL WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!

Students, we have come to the end of the road. I am so proud of each and every one of you. You have all come so far throughout this long journey. These will be the last five days of school, and there will be many activities going on. Thank you for all your dedication, and I am so happy to have experienced my first year of teaching with such excellent students. I will always carry the memories with me, and I wish ALL of you nothing but the best in your road to success. 

REMINDERS:
Monday: Ac2E seminars
Tuesday: Ac2E seminars
Wednesday: Awards Assembly
Thursday: One Act Play
Friday: School Activities/ Last Day of School

Below are some pictures of our end of year project. The students were asked to make a scale drawing of their favorite candy wrappers. It involved converting measurements as well as constructing their own grid. This was a great activity to introduce them to certain professions they can pursue in the future. Engineering involves a lot of math, but it can be such a rewarding career. Overall, I was extremely happy with the results, and many of the students were surprised by their own artistic talents.




No comments:

Post a Comment