Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week of October 6 -10, 2014

The first week of the 2nd Six Weeks! I hope everyone had a great weekend, back to work Monday. This week we will cover Converting between Measurement Systems, Percent Increase and Decrease, Markups and Markdowns!

REMINDERS:
  • Homeroom T-shirt Money is still due! I am missing a few who haven't paid. $10
  • After every absence you need to come and ask for assignments, please try not to be absent it's for your benefit
  • My email for parents to contact me is vsolis044@rgccisd.org
  • I prefer to be called to the school phone if you need to contact me (488-6024)

The following video is an awesome guide for finding the % Increase and Decrease! Remember to use outside resources as well when studying, you might find something that works better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment