Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week of September 8-12, 2014

This week we will continue with adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing rational numbers. I found a link that will be able to help clear any remaining questions about what was covered over the past two weeks. Please make sure to visit it if you are ever in doubt. Make it a great week and don't forget to wish me a Happy Birthday this Wednesday! :)

REMINDERS:
  • If you have not turned in my detached portion of the syllabus do so!
  • Start on your E-portfolio ASAP! Any questions come see me.
  • Shirt money is due this FRIDAY! 9/12/2014
  • Meet the teacher night is this Tuesday 9/9/2014 from 2-5 PM
  • Last day to turn in number line activity for credit is Tuesday 9/9/2014
  • Please bring your binders to class daily!
http://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/rational-numbers-operations.html

21 comments:

  1. Hi miss my blog is juliohascaughtnemo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey miss it's me Ryan Lopez if it says I'm forktotheleft

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come visit my blog Ms. Solis juvongonzac2ems.blogspot.com , Happy Blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Solis, this is me, Alexia G.

    ReplyDelete